Sunday, October 26, 2014

Thieves


 This is one of my favorite oils from the Premium Starter Kit!!

When I was pregnant with my littlest, my normal antibacterial household cleaner gave me killer headaches and made my terrible morning sickness even worse. My friend gave me a bottle of the Thieves Household Cleaner concentrate to use instead. I loved it. It smells so good and does a fantastic job at cleaning my house - and, best of all, it didn't give me a terrible headache to use it! The cleaner is so concentrated that I'm still using the same twenty-two ounce bottle that I started with over a year ago. Great value for the money!!

Thieves is made up of clove, cinnamon bark, rosemary, lemon and eucalyptus essential oils. 

Here are a few things I've learned about Thieves:


Anytime we are around a lot of people that day, I always put a diluted drop of Thieves on my four year-old son's feet before bed to help keep his immune system up and I put a drop on my feet undiluted (or neat). It's also one of my favorite oils to diffuse - it has a sweet and spicy scent that is perfect for fall with the added bonus of helping to cleanse the air of bacteria.

What are your favorite ways to use Thieves?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the toothpaste, hand soap and the oil itself. Can't wait to try the cleaner, throat lozenges and maybe the beadlets or caplets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (of course I'm talking about doterra's onguard - but I think I'd be interested in some thieves sometime....)

    ReplyDelete