Thursday, October 23, 2014

What I'm Diffusing

I think it would be fun if once a week or so, I shared a few of my favorite blends in my diffuser from the week! I have completely fallen in love with my diffuser - it makes my house smell SO good and it can completely change the atmosphere depending on what I put in it.

This week I've been loving...


What have you been diffusing this week?

I have also been experimenting with a few DIY recipes using my essential oils. I hope to have a few of those to share next week!!

Have a great Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. Been diffusing on guard and wild orange (separately since the on guard already has wild orange in it). Been trying to keep sickness away AND meet any needs on a cellular level. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you add peppermint to the l and l that makes the allergy buster blend I have been using daily around here. Love orange too!

    ReplyDelete